Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ohio Deer and Turkey Expo

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
If you've been to one you've been to them all, I'm talking strictly vendors. It is nice to see all the bucks though. Idk if I'll go this year or not.

Jake_C

I definitely wouldn't mind looking at all the bucks and I saw John Eberhart is doing a seminar. I've read his books and wouldn't mind sitting in on that.

Tuco

Just a friendly tip, BUY YOUR TICKETS ON-LINE!!!!!! You can walk right in the door then. Otherwise wait in a 3 mile line, bring a lunch.

china-henan-zhengzhou-job-fair-long-line-01.jpg

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Milo would rather slam his schlong in the door than go....rotflmao

I've been a dozen or so times. Not much has changed since my first trip(its inception year) except a shit ton of Amish/Mennonites go to it now. It's a great place to have your deer scored and to see some real giant deer on display. Food is real pricey(basically fair vendor type food) and its elbow to elbow most of the time.

Not sure I'll be attending this year.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
ill go for a few, then ill be stoping at the tilted kilt on the way back to get primed up for my 30th bday party that night. havent tied one on in awhile so that sounds like a good weekend to do it.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I may very well be going for the first time this year. Looks like my wife will be taking my daughter to get an American Girl Doll for her birthday so my son and I may go.

Fletch

Supporting Member
I actually took that picture at last years show on Friday afternoon (opening night).

It was skier appreciation night, all slope's were 1/2 price admission. :smiley_bril:

(click on picture)

What was the biggest deer killed in Stark County KILLED WITH A GINSU KNIFE???? Or was there a special on cooking venison with a WOK???