Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What model and year Chevy?

I posted this a couple of places and it seems like the consensus is that it is a '56 Chevy Bel air. I am not a car guy, but it always amazes me how many people can recognize these old vehicles from just a few features.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I'm guessing a 1955 Chevy 210 delray. . The bel air said so in the little fan thing on the dash. The 150 said Chevrolet but the wheel was a two spoke without the ring. And the nomad had one that said Chevrolet but the dash looked like a bell air. And it dang well isn't a 55 delivery sedan. Leaves pretty much the delray. That's my guess anyway. Neat find for sure. And yes to whoever said it. I bet those chrome trim pieces are still worth a bit.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I posted this a couple of places and it seems like the consensus is that it is a '56 Chevy Bel air. I am not a car guy, but it always amazes me how many people can recognize these old vehicles from just a few features.
They're wrong. The bel air said so on the dash clock.

It's a 55 delray.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
The glass would be worth a good bit. So would the vin plate if you can find it.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Curious, where is your camp at? Seems to be a eastern Ohio thing.

From our farm, well recently sold farm in Warsaw.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
More prevalent in Kentucky. Going up Slone Fork to see my great grandmother I was always amazed. There were cars stacked on top of each other and a bridge made out of them to cross from the road to one of the houses. Wish I had pictures of this now. They have cleaned it up quite a bit since.