Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

The TOO Store is OPEN for Business!!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
For starters, next time you see Dustin, give him a fist bump for pulling this together for us. Well done brother!

I'd also like to send a big "Thank You" to Hanna and the folks at PromoSpark (http://www.promospark.com/) in Fairfield for stepping up to the plate to serve our merchandise needs. If you need some branded gear, we highly recommend Hanna and the team at PromoSpark.

A few things before you order:

1. To order, you will need to create a login and password.

2. If you choose to add the flag to an item on your order and you order more than one shirt, make sure to specify which item(s) you want the flag on. We'd suggest you not pay $3 to put a flag on the sleeve of a shirt you intend to cut the sleeves off...

3. When ordering embroidered items such as hats, beanies and the polo, PromoSpark will only produce them when they have at least 4 orders in the queue. You do not need to order 4 items yourself, but they will only setup for embroidery (due to setup costs) when they can run at least 4 items. We will periodically check in to see if anything is "caught" in the queue. If this becomes an issue for someone, please notify Dustin or I.

4. We will work on adding "one off" items to the site for limited time offers in the future. If you Google "sanmar" and look through their product offerings, these are the types of things we can do for special orders.

5. We did our best to choose the colors we thought would sell. If you guys want different colors, we can make some changes. All ideas or suggestions you have can be posted in this thread for us to track.

6. Direct all your questions or complaints about product offerings to Dustin or I, and all ordering issues to Hanna at Hanna.Byrd@promospark.com.

The new TOO Store is here: http://www.apparel.promospark.com/theohiooutdoors

As a final caveat: All the prices are "our" cost. By our, I mean all of us as TOO members. This is a "not for profit" service offering to our members. Joe and I have no skin in the game other than making sure you all have access to TOO branded gear. Please keep this in mind should you get frustrated by any part of the process.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
You guys asked for it and here it is! Now go get geared up and show your TOO pride!

Over the years many have poured a ton of sweat equity into making it happen and not from a lack of trying it just never worked out.

Dustin picked up the torch and was able to find Hanna at Promospark that could meet our needs.

Great prices, great shipping, great people and great gear!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
You guys asked for it and here it is! Now go get geared up and show your TOO pride!

Over the years many have poured a ton of sweat equity into making it happen and not from a lack of trying it just never worked out.

Dustin picked up the torch and was able to find Hanna at Promospark that could meet our needs.

Great prices, great shipping, great people and great gear!
Thanks to you and Jesse also!