Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Boy's Will Be Boy's...

Fletch

Supporting Member
An older gentleman is sitting on his front porch when a group of young boys come walking by....

As they pass by he notices that they are carrying some chicken wire... So he asks: Where are you boys going with the chicken wire??
One young boy says: We are going to go catch some chickens..
With that said the older gentleman says: No way are you going to catch chickens with chicken wire..

A short period of time passes and here come the boys walking back.. To the older gentlemans amazement, Each boy is carrying a chicken under his arm...

So the next day finds the older gentleman once again sitting on his porch, and once again here comes the boys...

The boys each have a roll of duct tape.. So once again the gentleman asks: What are you boys up to today with duct tape??
One young boy says: We are going to catch some ducks..
Once again the older gentleman laughs and says: No way are you catching ducks withduct tape...

Once again after a short period of time, here comes the boys, once again to the gentlemans amazement, each boy is carrying a duck under his arm...

So on the third day the older gentleman is once again sitting on his porch, when once again here comes the boys...

Today the boys are carrying some pussy willow branches.. So the older gentleman asks: Whats that you boys are carrying?
The one boy says: Pussy Willow Branches... Before the young boy could finish his sentence the older gentlemen says:

Give me a minute till I grab my hat and shoes.....