Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

team uglykat is growing

working on paper work as we speak to have team uglykat trademarked , since i cant copyright the name i can have it trade marked , I have big dreams and i am slowly working my way to reach those dreams , and im bringing you guys along for the ride , im working on having a "real " website made , none of this free cheap website stuff im using now , team uglykat is going big time , well as big as my wallett will allow me .

my new years resalution was to take my little club as high as i can get it , so if the hunting gods that formed TOO , is ok with it i wanna run a logo contest to get trademarked along with my name , so if they clear it , i will release what the winner gets . the winning logo will be decided by a poll to vote on the logo they like best

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
working on paper work as we speak to have team uglykat trademarked , since i cant copyright the name i can have it trade marked , I have big dreams and i am slowly working my way to reach those dreams , and im bringing you guys along for the ride , im working on having a "real " website made , none of this free cheap website stuff im using now , team uglykat is going big time , well as big as my wallett will allow me .

my new years resalution was to take my little club as high as i can get it , so if the hunting gods that formed TOO , is ok with it i wanna run a logo contest to get trademarked along with my name , so if they clear it , i will release what the winner gets . the winning logo will be decided by a poll to vote on the logo they like best

Hell man, I have no problem with it... Stuff like this is what TOO is for. Hunters and fishermen helping each other out. The only thing i ask in return is some TOO pimpin on your site, be it a link, mention etc.. :) Other than that knock yourself out.

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
Looks like I have the first logo submission...

university-of-kentucky-uk.jpg

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra

RRJJ

Removed by Request.
I think that could be a winner, but you might want to spell check the word "teem".lol

It's the way I wanted it - its' actually part of the genius of this logo. Teem, defined, is: "to be stocked, or overflowing" - where does UK fish mostly? That's right, stocked ponds, etc. Also, teem is often used in conjunction with excitement, i.e. "Teeming with excitement." UK is trying to create an exciting fishing te(e)am.

So, you see, it is genius!

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
It's the way I wanted it - its' actually part of the genius of this logo. Teem, defined, is: "to be stocked, or overflowing" - where does UK fish mostly? That's right, stocked ponds, etc. Also, teem is often used in conjunction with excitement, i.e. "Teeming with excitement." UK is trying to create an exciting fishing te(e)am.

So, you see, it is genius!

Winner, winner.........

Hell man, I have no problem with it... Stuff like this is what TOO is for. Hunters and fishermen helping each other out. The only thing i ask in return is some TOO pimpin on your site, be it a link, mention etc.. :) Other than that knock yourself out.

i gotta link on there now under my sponsors section , the new site will be alot better and ill be able to pimp TOO better then just a link