Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Snow out east today

Renovator

Went hunting with an 80 year old jump shooter today. He jumped one the dogs jumped 5 at the first stop. About 1.5 inches of snow at the first stop, 4 in the game bag
50 minute chase the jump shooter got ancy and started walking twice when the girls were getting close. Finally it was coming straight at me 70 yards 60-50 then it turned around and headed back in. It was the biggest rabbit I've ever seen. Stop two, about 3 inches of snow ran two saw one was waiting for a better shot didn't work out. Girls are tired the ran almost the entire time. Tomorrow should be a good day but I can't get out until next week. Good luck gentleman. Maybe we should try and get together for a run before the years out?

Renovator

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Gotta like the guys with ants in their pants lol.... I tell everyone when the dog starts pick a tree/bush close by and become one with it lol.... Stay put and you'll get a shot, move around and you'll chase your tail.....

Sounds like a good day.... Trying to make it out in the morning with a couple buddies, hopefully it'll happen....