Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Jet Sled's....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Curious... Are Jet Sleds a big item in Ohio.. They are great for dragging a deer out, baiting, hauling stands,ice fishing. even the kids can ride them down hill's...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
We use them during gun season down at an orchard we hunt and they're great, especially when you've got an UTV lol
We do deer drives so with all the guys and gear those really help to get the deer out especially since the majority of the hunting is hallars

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I've had one for four years and from here on out I'll never NOT own one. I use the shit out of that thing. Dragging deer, ice fishing, hauling decoys, you name it. It's one of the highest use:cost ratio items in my outdoors arsenal.

nis1

I love my jet sled. My boss turned me into them last year and my parents ended up getting me one for Christmas. Definitely the best way to haul firewood when the snows on!

My sled goes with me every time I head to Ohio to hunt. Sure saved us getting Allen's buck up from the bottom as well as when we gutted it back up at the barn. Hauling the deer home in it is the best part, two people can easily load the deer in the back of a pick-up and it keeps blood from getting everywhere with all our other hunting stuff packed around it. The sled pulls easily even on leaves or dirt, not to mention how simple it is on snow. By far the best investment.