Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

What... A... Game

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Damn, three field goals in the final minute and a half. Well technically four FGs if you count the one before the timeout. I was rooting for Green Bay when the game started but at the end I was hoping for Dallas to pull it off, mainly because I think the rookie duo of Zeke and Prescott is pretty cool. Wow what a game.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Damn, three field goals in the final minute and a half. Well technically four FGs if you count the one before the timeout. I was rooting for Green Bay when the game started but at the end I was hoping for Dallas to pull it off, mainly because I think the rookie duo of Zeke and Prescott is pretty cool. Wow what a game.

Was a great game in the second half lol... Dallas started off too slow with the fast scoring Rodgers and company....

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Was a great game in the second half lol... Dallas started off too slow with the fast scoring Rodgers and company....
I think it was probably because Dallas had an extra week off, unlike GB. You could tell the Packers were sharp as a tack right from the get-go. Dallas just needed some time to heat up.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I think it was probably because Dallas had an extra week off, unlike GB. You could tell the Packers were sharp as a tack right from the get-go. Dallas just needed some time to heat up.

And that time hurt them.... Settling for two field goals instead of TD's...