Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2017 TOO Clothing Orders

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
After a constant stream of back and forths with various clothing vendors, I have decided to forgo my original plans and will do it the "old fashioned" way. Clothing for us has always been a real pain in the ass, so I'd ask that you not make this any more difficult than it already is; in other words, it is what it is for the time being, so a barrage of "why don't you do this or do that" just exacerbates an already difficult process. We will keep this order simple and it will be a pay-up-front ordering system. I can no longer foot the bills for hats/shirts/etc. and collect money on the back-end. Also, because we cannot get a company to meet us halfway on designs and flexibility, the options for colors/design will be limited. However if you want a quality t-shirt, long sleeve t-shirt, hoodie, beanie and hat with the TOO logo, we will be making those available in the next couple of weeks. I know several of you have been asking/wondering when we would do this, so rest at ease knowing orders will be sent to the printer/embroiderer by the end of the month. We will be doing a few "limited release" items throughout the year in conjunction with the summer shoot and Strouds as well.

I will post the designs and offerings up late next week once I confirm availability of products with the printing and embroidery folks. I apologize for the delay and for not being able to meet everyone's demands. There are only so many hours in the day and apparently the screen printing business is so good, they can turn away clients at will. We will continue looking for other brick and mortar options (at this point I would rather hire Ohio companies and not farm this out to online retailers). Hopefully some day in the future we will have a fully customized ordering system with a wider variety of gear.

If you have any specific questions or requests, please let me know. Thanks all.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Are you going too do an underwear line???? Chad's probably going too be interested in some..... Just sayin.....

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Are you going too do an underwear line???? Chad's probably going too be interested in some..... Just sayin.....

Yes sir. I found these in extra heavy duty and absorbent. They'll be embroidered with our skull logo...

aid155986-728px-Know-if-You're-Ready-to-Wear-a-Panty-Liner-Step-2.jpg

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
If you're going too post shit (literally) on the internet you better get ready for the shit storm lmao....

Jesse appreciate all you've done for us too get the clothing back up and running....
That was over a month ago, get over it lol

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I think we all know we have some good ass dudes floating around this place and I'd like to give thanks (as we all should) to Dustin and bearded Chad. Dustin has been bashing skulls the last couple weeks finding someone to step up and give us the type of service I failed to find. Chad had a connection and Dustin has been working with that connection to set some things up for us. Still lots of details, but things look good. Dustin worked hard to take some of my ideas on what we should be offering and made them visual, so here are the type of things we are looking at. Again, not set in stone, but certainly gives you an idea of what's going on behind the scenes.

Dustin, thanks again brother.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I have a meeting this afternoon with a company not far from me. I will update Jesse and Joe. Once a decision has been finalized, I will update this thread. Im hoping this goes quickly and smoothly. Im in need of a few items as well. What Jesse posted is just a few ideas off the top of our heads. Im thinking there will be many more options.