Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Uber use

Buckmaster

Portage
.....As for a once upon time sales Road Warrior I lost my touch with new technologies as no real travel needs over the past few years.

I have in my sights now...... a trip to downtown San Antonio for a few days. Basically fly in, then stuck at the convention center and hotel area for a few days.

As for never using Uber....who's used it and how was your experience?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My kid uses it when they go out on the town in columbia SC, savanna, Charleston.... Watch out for the holidays though as they do charge a premium ....

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
My kids use it. It's a natural thing for younger folks. Have had a couple of good experiences riding with them.

Qback5

Uber is super easy once you try it. Google for a new user code and you will get like 20 bucks in free rides.

You are gonna love San Antonio too. Great food. Wife and I enjoyed the river walk. Alamo is the most anti-climatic thing ever...but still good to go and learn history.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Ben, there's a phenomenal steak place down there by the riverwalk.... When the wife gets home I'll ask her if she remembers it.... Really good food..

Buckmaster

Portage
It is for young kids which I used too be. I think my hotel is right next to that river walk. I'll have to eat the food of the area.....I always do...from caviar in Portland, OR to crawdad in Arkansas