Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Millennium M100U, Cabelas

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
If you are looking to pick up a M100U, now is the time. Cabelas has them on sale right now for $145 and $5 shipping. That's cheaper than I've ever seen them before. The description is a little screwed up, because the title says its the M100U Monster, and they describe the monster, but the weight tells me its the M100U. Either way, if you've been wanting one and didn't wanna spend $200, you better jump on this deal. You'll never find a better price, and if the description is right, it comes with the lifeline too!

http://www.cabelas.com/product/MILL...goryId=734095080&CQ_search=millennium&CQ_st=b

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Perfect. Got $50 in club visa points and a $15 off coupon just sitting here on the counter. Thanks flutey!

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well my $15 off coupon apparently isn't valid on clearance or bargain cave items. But no big deal. An M100U and an extra cam lock bracket for 145 bucks is pretty hard to beat! Gotta love those Cabelas club visa points.

OO2

In the Uplands
The M25 on sale right now is more in my price range after some recent purchases...still a good stand? Don't mean to hijack just asking.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
The M25 on sale right now is more in my price range after some recent purchases...still a good stand? Don't mean to hijack just asking.
Killed my buck this year out of my M25. Very nice stand, just doesn't have the leveling capabilities that the M50 does, I think that's the only difference.

OO2

In the Uplands
With gift cards I can get it for $40. It ain't my recliner from tree limb but I think for the same platform size as my M50 it's a good deal.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
New stand showed up today. I was surprised how light it is compared to my original M100. Can't wait to use this thing.