Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Spotted: Riverdude, Dannman and CDJ3

rrr

Saw the boys got together to ride again...

:smiley_bike:

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I told you guys someone would see us if we let dude load the truck.

good one capt.:smiley_crocodile::smiley_crocodile::smiley_crocodile:

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
rotflmao That's a good one Steve, lol!

Dannmann and CJD told me to just get dem in the back of the truck the best way possible. :smiley_bike:

Thank goodness the fourth guy did not show up. :smiley_crocodile:

rrr

I seen the picture and knew it had to be da boys! Two, maybe, but with Dannman's new one...

So here's the other question: do you boys ride 3 wide, or who sits in da back?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I saw two quads in the back of a S-10 in Wellsville Ohio at the McDonalds off of rte 7, first one in had the front weels over the roof and the second one in piggy backed it..... About a half dozen straps holding them to the truck and each other.... We had three quads on a trailer being towed by my truck... They were really pushing their luck on that one, couldn't believe how far that truck was squatting lol..... Good picture of how people overcome lol..... I guess where there's a will.... There's always a way lmao

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Pffftttt I put a 12 foot johnboat on top of a Plymouth Colt. with the gas can and the 9 horse evenrude in the hatch.. Then rathchet strapped it to the bumpers and through the windows. Then drove it 15 miles down the highway to the Ms delta to go check trotlines. I think my mom still has a pic of it somewhere.