Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Has this buck been posted here yet?

trebor69

Amherst
Supposedly a north central Ohio deer that grosses 218 and nets 203 I think... shot Saturday of the xtra gun season
RibcageBuck.jpgRibcageBuck2.jpgRibcageBuck3.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
According too JD it was green scored @201"

Kid actually hit the rack with one round from what was mentioned....

Regardless, deer of a lifetime for him and most of any of us as well.... Congrats too the young man....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Friend texted me this pic at 7am this morning.. He saw it on facebook.. Very nice buck indeed.. Pic is making its way around here in N.J. and I'm sure many other states.. Wonder how many times Morrow County has been googled?? Mondays newspapers will have a ton of ad's looking for property to lease in Morrow County.. Damn non-residents... A BIG CONGRATS to that young man.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well Ric carries one in his pocket lol
Ric would still be measuring with the tape in his pocket. The first 20hrs would be him looking at it and drooling.
Great buck. Congrats to the hunter.

Stark sounds right. If we are going to start rumors we may as well send them Bigslam's way. Lol

Fletch

Supporting Member
Wow... Whats that little buck in the pic going to do now??? As long as his buddy was alive he was safe..

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Ric would still be measuring with the tape in his pocket. The first 20hrs would be him looking at it and drooling.
Great buck. Congrats to the hunter.

Stark sounds right. If we are going to start rumors we may as well send them Bigslam's way. Lol
Nah, highland county is the new Stark.