Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Deer Hunting Outfitter

evolved10

I am currently looking for some advice on an outfitter for the fall of 2017. I live in eastern Kentucky and I was hoping to find somebody within a decent drive but will go where I have to for the best experience. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
Southern ohio outfitters would be my go to but I think they might be all booked up for next year. You could always call Dave and ask. I know they just ran a black Friday deal that ended yesterday or today.

OhioHunter88

Perry County
Do you have property in Kentucky that you may be able to offer up a trade for? That may be a possibility. Otherwise I know of a good outfitter but you'd have to PM me as he is not a member here.

evolved10

Southern ohio outfitters would be my go to but I think they might be all booked up for next year. You could always call Dave and ask. I know they just ran a black Friday deal that ended yesterday or today.

I have been looking into SOO. I have also been looking into Double O Outfitters and Whitetail Heaven Outfitters. Do you have any information about them?

RedCloud

Super Moderator
Super Mod
North Central Ohio
I have been looking into SOO. I have also been looking into Double O Outfitters and Whitetail Heaven Outfitters. Do you have any information about them?

Don't quote me but I think whitetail heaven runs their operation in Kentucky and the ohio hunts they work with another outfitter or something. I don't think they have anything here that is all theirs more of a joint thing. Like I said, don't quote me on that one. I can do some looking around and see what I can find out.

Never heard of Double O

evolved10

Don't quote me but I think whitetail heaven runs their operation in Kentucky and the ohio hunts they work with another outfitter or something. I don't think they have anything here that is all theirs more of a joint thing. Like I said, don't quote me on that one. I can do some looking around and see what I can find out.

Never heard of Double O

You might be correct and that would be nice to know. I have followed there Facebook page lately and they do kill a lot of bucks in KY but I didn't notice a lot killed in Ohio. I do know there main lodge is around Lexington KY.

wv67

IMB did have an operation in Ohio , an old.Boss of mine now a friend has been using them for years they have a big operation in a few states the also sponsor a few hunting sites