Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Messed with the wrong Christmas lights

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
He won't be fugging up my outside lights again...

(probably been done before but not in my house. He is the one I took with the 38-55 Marlin.)

• Haha
Reactions: Wildlife

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Outstanding, my wife did this to my buck hanging a few years back.... When I got home and saw it, I wasn't happy.... But it grew on me lol

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
That's how I took it when my daughter did it...
Grew on me too. For this year. Its the first time I've decorated since Syndi in 2010. Doing it for the grandchildren.

Last edited:

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very nice Jim. On all accounts. Be good for the soul having the little ones around. Makes me smile!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That's how I took it when my daughter did it...
Grew on me too. For this year. Its the first time I've decorated since Syndi in 2009. Doing it for the grandchildren.

Amen too that.... You get that future deer hunter his 45/70 yet???

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Not yet J...
Would like to find a couple boxs of 45-60 for em to use one day though!
Thanks guys! I normally would not do such a thing to a mount but since "its fo da children..."

Bigcountry40

All my heads get red noses and lights, my kids get a kick out of it and so do I. I love Christmas decorating and willfully carry down 20 boxes of shit for my wife every year. Thanksgiving/Christmas season my favorite time of the year for so many obvious reasons.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
I kind of picture this buck working over a pine in my yard and getting the lights tangled in his rack and dragging the lit string across the yard...

Thanks for the complements men.