Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Active shooter

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Sounds like the psycho paths ran a red suv into the chemical engineering building and got out, one with a gun, one with a large knife. One suspect is shot, and the other in custody.

teenbowhunter

Delaware County
Three of my siblings go there, two were right next to it when it happened. One of my life long friends, smartest, hardest working kid I know was in the building hiding. As far as I know nobody I know got hurt. Half of my highschool goes there.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Three of my siblings go there, two were right next to it when it happened. One of my life long friends, smartest, hardest working kid I know was in the building hiding. As far as I know nobody I know got hurt. Half of my highschool goes there.
That's crazy man! Hope your close ones are all okay!

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Crazy how fast the media labeled it an active shooter situation. Somalian with a kitchen knife. Glad the police shot him quickly. Time to let students carry on campus if they're licensed.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Crazy how fast the media labeled it an active shooter situation. Somalian with a kitchen knife. Glad the police shot him quickly. Time to let students carry on campus if they're licensed.

Isn't crazy!? It drives me nuts. The only damn shots were from the officer killing the guy. We'll see if they actually come out and call this an act of terrorism. It sure seems to fit the definition.