Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Dont take life for granted

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Damn that is so cool!
Really makes ya think how lucky we all are and the kid was smiling the whole time.
Very humbling.

Ain't that the truth! What an inspirational young man!!! There are millions out there much better off physically than him that use every little advantage the government will give them. Our handicap parking at work has doubled if not tripled since I transferred here in 1993. Nearly every single one of em practically run to their vehicles after clocking out! SMH

Like Brian said, the boy never stopped smiling! KUDO's to him!!!:smiley_clap:

AWESOME story Dustin! Thanks for sharing that!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
I think it just goes to show that being a handicap is in the mind more so than the Physical. That young man is far from being handicapped! It's amazing what people can do once they put their mind to it!

Lundy

Thank you for that video.

It had a very simplistic way of resetting zero and putting ones daily life and struggles into perspective. How blessed that young man and all of us are.

My left knee was hurting pretty badly this morning, now I hardly even notice it.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Thank you for that video.

It had a very simplistic way of resetting zero and putting ones daily life and struggles into perspective. How blessed that young man and all of us are.
My left knee was hurting pretty badly this morning, now I hardly even notice it.

Exactly.