Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Benelli Nova 20g like new

rsmith

Hey guys. In a pinch and need some money so I'm putting up for sale my Benelli Nova 20g. It has the Mossy oak pink camo sticker wrap over top of the black finish. It litterly has been shot 6 times and clean and put in the safe. Girlfriend just don't reall like it and wants a hangun instead. Paid 430 for it last year and looking to sell for $325. Its litterly brand new I can send pics of it and will post pics when I get home. If it doesn't sell by Wednesday I am trading it in Wednesday evening. I have all the stuff it came with originally too. Located in Chardon Ohio. Only available Wednesday to meet up since I work Today and Tomorrow. Pm me with you number for pics of the gun if interested.

rsmith

Didn't realize I was high with my price. Let's try $280. Would like to sell by Wednesday but I can also meet on Saturday if you are dead serious on buying.

rsmith

Thanks Joel appreciate it. At this price it should move. But I'm hoping I don't have to trade it in.

rsmith

Here is a pic of it. I have more that I will be taking tonight and posting tonight. Again the gun isn't dipped this color it is that mossy oak gun sticker pack.

rsmith

Hahha I was waiting for a comment about the color. I can peel it off need be to make the gun all black.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I was going to say, the color probably limits the market of buyers on here. Then again, the right person sees it and it could sell quicker. Knowing it peels off will likely help your sale. Good luck.

rsmith

I was going to say, the color probably limits the market of buyers on here. Then again, the right person sees it and it could sell quicker. Knowing it peels off will likely help your sale. Good luck.
Yeah I figured that. I mean I knew some of you guys had daughters so I figured leave the pink on there but if it is a problem I will peel it off if they want it all black.