Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Shout Out To Bushnell

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I had a Bushnell Rangefinder that died on me. 10 years old and no proof of purchase. Repairs would exceed normal price to fix. They offered me a better one for a reduced price of $60. It's on the way here! Very Well Done Bushnell!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I still have a yardage pro 400 that I bought in 1995. For the kids among us, I think that was the first year they were manufactured for retail! It still works like a charm.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I hate my Bushnell Chuck Adams rangefinder. Giant piece of shit. The old 400 I have is a much better unit. I should contact them and see if they'll fix it or send me a new one.

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
BTW I'm happy to see this thread - I have a Bushnell Primos "the truth" rangefinder that's working just fine, but it's good to know that if it craps out someday I can send it to them.

Had a cheapass Wildgame Innovations rangefinder that was a POS until it died. Now it's a dead POS.
Not an item to go cheap on.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
BTW I'm happy to see this thread - I have a Bushnell Primos "the truth" rangefinder that's working just fine, but it's good to know that if it craps out someday I can send it to them.

Had a cheapass Wildgame Innovations rangefinder that was a POS until it died. Now it's a dead POS.
Not an item to go cheap on.
That's why you don't buy wildgame junk!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I still have a yardage pro 400 that I bought in 1995. For the kids among us, I think that was the first year they were manufactured for retail! It still works like a charm.

That's what it was Brock. Started draining batteries in less than 72 hrs.

Guess there is a bad side to this....They're sending me "A giant piece of shit" in its place...rotflmao Thanks Jesse!rotflmao

Last edited:

twireman

Kingston, OH
Thanks for the heads up Rick.. mine is a 2001 and this year when I changed the 9v it never came back on. I emailed them earlier thanks to this thread.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Thanks for the heads up Rick.. mine is a 2001 and this year when I changed the 9v it never came back on. I emailed them earlier thanks to this thread.

Good deal! Hope you come out on the good side of it. $60.00 beats paying full price. They say some can be fixed even cheaper.