Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE slug guns

Lundy

I have some guns I am getting rid of that I no longer have any use for.

Savage 210, 12 ga, (pre accutrigger model) bolt action, excellent condition. With a 1x4 Leopold, $475
HR Ultra Slugster, 12 ga, laminate stock, heavy barrel, excellent condition, 2x7 Leopold, $400
H&R Ultra Slugster,20 ga, composite thumbhole stock, excellent condition, Bushnell TRS-25 Red Dot. $365

All of these guns are extremely accurate(or I wouldn't have owned them:D) with the right rounds. The 2 12 gauges shoot just about everything very well. The 20 gauge does not like the SST's but shoots the Remington Vital shocks into cloverleaf groups at 50 yds with the zero magnification red dot. I set up the 20 gauge for my DIL and it is a sweet little gun. Her first time shooting it with the red dot at 100 yds gave her a 3" group. That is very good for no magnification red dot.

The H&R 12 Ga, heavy barrel, we named it the "cannon" is a heavy gun, probably not one you want to carry around all day but it is a great stand gun and shoots 1-1/2" all day long at 100 yds from a rest. We have killed bunches and bunches of deer with that gun.

These are ready to go, no sighting in needed other than a couple of shots to verify your zero.

Pick up in Grove City, Ohio or could meet near Athens

DIL first time shooting red dot at 100 yds. Target is 5.5"

I bought the H&R 20 last year for my wife to use and the thing is so accurate that I ended up using it after she had her hunt at Ravenna Arsenal! Groups the size of a silver dollar at 50 yds. off a bench. I did find the SST's to work well after some adjustments. Great guns.