Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Evercalm

tpierce

I have never used Evercalm, but notice several people on here do. Does it make any difference, what is your experience, what type do you buy, and how is it used?

jlane

dunn nc
i use it every time, very seldom get busted, also play the wind. had two does walk up the path me and the wife came in on this am. seams to relax them. we use the heard on one boot/pants leg and the estrus on the other.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Have been using it for the last 4-5 years. It is the only scent or attractant I use. All I use is the herd scent. I have had numerous deer including bucks come right down my same path. I put it on the bottom of my boots and on a few trees along my path. It really seems to keep them calm.

Jason Short

Wayne County
I put the herd scent on my boots when I walk in. Can't remember ever having one get nervous from crossing my trail and I've had lots of young dumb ones follow my trail right to my stand.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I use it on my boots and hit trees or limbs with it on my way in. Then once I'm in my tree I touch around my tree just above me with it a few times

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Use it on my boots. Herd in a stick. Never used the estrous one. Anyone have success with it?