Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Does your wife.......

Does your wife complain a lot?

• Total voters

COB-TY

Retired to the happy hunting grounds above.
Ohio
Does a bear chit in da woods????????????????????????lol:smiley_crocodile:

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Mine doesn't nag TOO much, but she's bound to tomorrow when she gets home from her mother's. :smiley_bril:

See, she's been out of town since Wednesday helping her mom, who just had neck surgery, which had to be done before she can have the back surgery next. Coincidentally, my buddy just got finished with my deer mount..... which was promptly hung above the fireplace:smiley_boogie:

All of the other stuff is down in the man cave so I just had to hang this deer above the mantle.... even if it is only for a few days.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
Well my wife is a whiner, complainer, ass chewer, and can be flat out mean as hell. Dang I bet she'd be a good drill instructor! However, on the up side she pretty much lets me do what I want and on the rare occasion I deserve the butt chewing.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Chuck sounds like she's perfect for you lol..... we all need someone too reign us in every once in a while lol....

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Well my wife is a whiner, complainer, ass chewer, and can be flat out mean as hell. Dang I bet she'd be a good drill instructor! However, on the up side she pretty much lets me do what I want and on the rare occasion I deserve the butt chewing.

Maybe our wives are sisters...dang.

Beentown