Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Spypoint Tiny-D

jeremy44230

Medina County
Anyone have this issue??? I changed my batteries a few weeks ago. Last time I checked the cam, there was no pics. Checked it out, said batteries were dead, but the were new.

Just got another new set in there and I get the same thing.....

I select view or photo or whatever and then a blue low battery screen comes up and then powers off.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
We sold spypoints for a while here at a very deep discounted price due to is being a partner with Spypoint. Despite them telling me their failure rate was less than 2% we started hanging problems with a ton of them. We probably sold 100 of them to members here and I would say 30% of them had problems within the first year. Now I have two FL-4 that I bought 7 years ago that still run great to this day. We ended up not offering them for sale anymore as we're not going to sell something we can't stand behind.

jeremy44230

Medina County
Yeah.... Somehow the screen had cracked before on this too. I spent another $100 to fix it and now this shit!

The pos wildgame cam I got for free seems to work better.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Yeah.... Somehow the screen had cracked before on this too. I spent another $100 to fix it and now this shit!

The pos wildgame cam I got for free seems to work better.
Won't be long before that wildgame camera takes a shit on ya also. Sorry to hear about the problems, I seem to have horrible luck with trail cameras. Not so much anymore since I've done away with the wildgames though.

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I have a spypoint blackflash. It's a piece of shit. Only worked when it wanted to since I got it. Should have sent it back long ago. Would not have another if it was free.

jeremy44230

Medina County
I fixed my cam, no thanks to Spypoint. For some reason the battery holder was not making good connections throughout it.... No corrosion at all!

This is my reply from customer service..... So hopeful after describing my problem!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1476746402.026574.jpg