Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Tracking dog needed in Meigs Co

Jay/NC

Central NC
I shot a nice 8ptr at 7:22pm near Chester in Meigs Co. Shot sounded good but didn't get pass thru due to hard quartering away 26yd shot.

Does anyone know of a tracking dog nearby? Call my cell if so. THANKS!

Jay P
33six-4six5-six052

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Good thing is the temps will be favorable for it this evening....

Good luck with finding him....

Jay/NC

Central NC
BIG thanks to Taylor & his AWESOME tracking dog Gunner! They both did a GREAT job!

Taylor is STRONG too. So thankful we had him to help drag. The deer only made it 75 yds or so into the woods but all downhill to a thick briar bottom. We may have had to quarter him if Taylor hadn't come.

This is my 2nd largest archery buck. He rough scored 117", weighed around 235 lbs & estimated to be 3.5 yo.

Thanks again Taylor!

Jake_C

BIG thanks to Taylor & his AWESOME tracking dog Gunner! They both did a GREAT job!

Taylor is STRONG too. So thankful we had him to help drag. The deer only made it 75 yds or so into the woods but all downhill to a thick briar bottom. We may have had to quarter him if Taylor hadn't come.

This is my 2nd largest archery buck. He rough scored 117", weighed around 235 lbs & estimated to be 3.5 yo.

Thanks again Taylor!
I'm glad things worked out for you and congratulations on a successful hunt and tracking job!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
That is Awesome! Congtrats to you and X2 for Taylor and Gunner! Another TOO member stepping up to the plate~~I Love It!:smiley_clap:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Glad to hear it worked out for you.... Great job Taylor!!!! Gunner is turning out to be a great tracking dog.... Hope he got an extra treat, or two lol

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Taylor is definitely the man! And I'm glad you stuck with the tracking and took the time to reach out for the help you needed. Great job by all. Now how about some pictures?

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Congrats on making a great shot and killing your second biggest! A big atta boy for Tay and Gunner!!!

CONGRATS ALL AROUND :smiley_clap: