Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

"Land For Rent"

Riverdude

The Happy Hunting Grounds Beyond
Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
Hey guys, every once in a while I will see a thread here on TOO where someone is looking to lease some hunting property. The rig I am on currently is in Monroe County, Ohio. I am on Route 26 just off of Rt. 800. Today when driving into town to get some supplies I saw a sign on both sides of the road that said "Land For Rent" and had two phone numbers ( which I did not get ). The area "looked" pretty nice with lots of woods from what I could see.

If anyone is interested I will be heading back into town maybe tomorrow or for sure Thursday and I can stop and get the phone numbers. Just throwing this out to all the TOO brothers.

Oh, PM me if you want the coordinates for a GPS. Best of Luck and I hope this helps.

Forgot TOO mention I did not see how many acres it was on the sign.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I did not see any Giles but when I go bye it again I will take a look. I saw woods but the road is pretty curvy so I was keeping my eyes more on the pavement. I should add that it is pretty hilly in this area.

Last edited:

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
I looked it up on my phone and there are a lot of woods / hills with some open area's but not sure where they ( the open area's ) are - vs - where the sign is. Look at a satellite view. Monroe, Co., Ohio........Rt. 26 off of Rt. 800. I am maybe 8 or 9 miles on 26 after you get off of 800.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
That's my old stomping grounds. Bought several miles of pipeline RW in there and some pad agreements. I had to laugh when you said hills. Those are mild... lmao

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
That's my old stomping grounds. Bought several miles of pipeline RW in there and some pad agreements. I had to laugh when you said hills. Those are mild... lmao

Yea they are not all that big but being from North East Ohio which is all flat I would be sucking wind walking them, lol.

Going into town tomorrow and I will stop and take a couple pictures and get the phone number if anyone is interested.

Riverdude

Supporting Member
Ashtabula, Ohio
See this got moved to the classifies thread, sorry my bad. Just saw the sign and wanted TOO put it out there. Nothing in it for me, just hoping to help someone out and I know nothing about it other then the sign, location and some pictures.

It is appox. 4 miles of of 800 on Rt. 26. Here is what I saw today. Hope it helps.

IMG_20161006_150905930.jpg

IMG_20161006_141536714.jpg

IMG_20161006_141521692.jpg

IMG_20161006_150801399_HDR.jpg