Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Enter for a chance to win.

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
Are you in the need of a new luggage set or know someone who is? Now is your chance to win! Faith at Full Draw will be giving away this Gander Mountain 3-piece hunters travel kit in Realtree AP camo (retails for $149.99). Sign up through our website by following this link
http://faithatfulldraw.com/?page_id=52 Simply fill out the contact us section and in the comment box write "travel kit giveaway". Drawing will be held on Feb 20th and the winner will be notified via email. Good luck everyone!

Last edited:

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Awesome idea Dale.

Guys, Dale is a good guy who truly has a passion for filming in the outdoors.. He and his buddy have filmed some awesome hunts before creating Faith at Full Draw, and some awesome ones again this year this year under the name. I like the idea and the direction he's trying to go with this. We all complain about hunting shows on TV these days. Here is a chance to support a couple guys and a camera that's out there doing it the right way, the way we like to see it... :)

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Nice site!
I'll have to spend some time there when I get home.
(I'm in TOO)

Last edited:

deerjunkie

Canton, Ohio
posting now , its not much but should help a little , who did you go through for your site dale ? it looks way better then mine

A friend of mine does sites so we sat down and discussed what we wanted and he made things happen. His link is at the bottom right of our site. Called Free Fall Media Group.