Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Nikon, Bushnell, and Baraska rifle scopes, Surefire 870 shotgun forend

Houseofmoto

NE Ohio
I've got a whole bunch of brand new optics and a Surefire 870 shotgun forend light. All are new unused and were part of a huge lot I'd bought.

Top optic out of box is new old style Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40mm, does not have original box. I think it was a display model. $90

3 Nikon Buckmasters II 3-9x40mm with BDC reticle $100 each

2 Bushnell Trophy XLT 4-12x40mm with Butler Creek flip up scope covers. Very nice scope, great clarity on the one I pulled out of box. $135 each

Bushnell Banner Dusk & Dawn 6-18x50mm $85 each

2 Barska 3-9x42mm illuminated reticle scopes with 1" mountings rings. Ready to mount on your AR. $75 each.

Surefire DSF-870 600 lumen max output, 200 lumen high output shotgun forend. Need a light for your home defense 870 shotgun, here it is. $225

I can ship if you send me a USPS MO or will gladly meet you in person if you are close to Hudson, OH.

Post which one(s) you want and PM me. If you want more pictures, let me know. Thanks TOO! image.jpg

Houseofmoto

NE Ohio
All Nikon Buckmaster II's are sold.
Surefire is sold.

I've still got one Nikon Prostaff, 2 Baraska scopes, 2 4-12x Bushnell XLT scopes, and both Bushnell Dusk & Dawn scopes.

Thanks everyone who has bought one off here! IM me if you want any of the remaining scopes. Prices include shipping if you're in Ohio and if you send me a USPS MO for payment.

Houseofmoto

NE Ohio
I've got two optics left.

Display model Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40 $85 shipped to you.

Bushnell Trophy XLT 4-12x40 $115 shipped to you.

Cash, USPS MO, or PayPal accepted. IM me please. If I'm slow to respond, holler at Hickslawn as he will call me.

IMG_2163.jpg
IMG_2162.jpg