Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Keep my Mom in your thoughts

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Moms having back surgery this morning. Shes a little nervous about it. Shes a fanatic about her house being clean and decorating it for each holiday. So right now its killing her that her fall decorations aren't up just yet and this surgery will hinder her from doing her Xmas decorations. Ill end up doing about 90% of her decorations for her this year. Please keep her in your thoughts. Ill update as I know more.

Hoytmania

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Gods Country
Prayers sent Dustin. My dad had back surgery (not sure if it's the second or not), but he said it was the best thing he ever did for it.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Prayers heading out. With you and Chad around, I am certain you can get her decorations taken care of. You two will need to seek your inner interior decorator skills. I'm sure those skills are hidden in there somewhere. lol

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Thanks guys. Surgery started around 7:30 this morning. They should be done by now but I haven't heard anything yet. My sister will be helping around the house for a few weeks. She's a democrat and doesn't really have a steady job, so this will keep her busy.