Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Shout out to Rick Xbowguy

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Ordered broadheads back on August 25th and still haven't received them. I only had 2 good ones to work with for opening day. So once again, 2 years in a row Rick bailed me out! I also received something else in the package from Braydon that was much appreciated. Shaved hair off of my arm in the kitchen and made the wife say "what the fugg" lol. Thanks Rick and Braydon!

Fluteman

Supporting Member
Southeast Ohio
You guys are gay. Sounds like Rick wants to take you back to his carport. Remember what happened to the last guy he had cornered in there? He ended up in Kansas, beaten and bruised!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
You guys are gay. Sounds like Rick wants to take you back to his carport. Remember what happened to the last guy he had cornered in there? He ended up in Kansas, beaten and bruised!
No no, that was Brian that cornered Rick and took advantage of him in an unfortunate situation. Get your shit straight, Flutie!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
It was all fun until the wind started blowin'!....rotflmao

Chad sent Braydon one of the grim reaper lookin machete's from the summer shoot. We were just returning the gesture.

Last edited:

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
What ... did Brian have Rick in one of his snares ??

Don't let Brian Bullshit ya Kevin. Brian tried to violate me and blamed it on the storm. The wind gusts were only like 80 mph and next thing I know Brian tried taking advantage of me because I was crippled. Then I was homeless and he was still going for it. rotflmao.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Don't let Brian Bullshit ya Kevin. Brian tried to violate me and blamed it on the storm. The wind gusts were only like 80 mph and next thing I know Brian tried taking advantage of me because I was crippled. Then I was homeless and he was still going for it. rotflmao.
Relentless fugger he is