Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 16

Blan37

SW Ohio
I'll be hunting warren, possibly a little in clinton.

I have to warn you guys though, just like last year I don't have anything special on the trail cam which is why I went back and forth on whether or not I should put my name in the hat. At the end of the day, though, the prospect winning the grand prize was too much to resist lol

I'll do my best

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'll be hunting warren, possibly a little in clinton.

I have to warn you guys though, just like last year I don't have anything special on the trail cam which is why I went back and forth on whether or not I should put my name in the hat. At the end of the day, though, the prospect winning the grand prize was too much to resist lol

I'll do my best

If your team wins the prize, it may be a little late.... :)

oakswamper

around Toledo
I just saw a guy has a problem with this team, and I'm assuming that's why the other guys haven't jumped in. Blan37 if you have a kid or if you want to hunt up here let me know I will set you up.

Blan37

SW Ohio
I just saw a guy has a problem with this team, and I'm assuming that's why the other guys haven't jumped in. Blan37 if you have a kid or if you want to hunt up here let me know I will set you up.

That's very kind of you. I appreciate the offer. Name here is Joe, by the way.

Didn't realize we had an issue but I was wondering why folks weren't checking in. I thought they were just upset that they were stuck with me on the team lol

Anyhow, let's have some fun and kill some deer.

epe

Lancaster
Checking in guys. Just saw the the thread. I'll be hunting mostly Washington and Noble counties. May have lucked into another big property, will know by this weekend. I'm good with Procrastinators or the leftovers...I'm Eric btw

Blan37

SW Ohio
I got out yesterday morning but it was a swing and a miss for me.

Did you shoot at something Don or just get skunked?

I need to check the wind for this evening but I have a nice 8 pt. that started showing up on the trail cam. He's nocturnal at the moment but I'm hoping he starts to change his pattern soon.

oakswamper

around Toledo
Sat in the wrong stand this morning, I hunted the corn field and watched 4 does and the biggest buck I've had on cam eating acorns in the White Oak patch about a 100 yds away. I just put a few racks of ribs on so I won't be out this afternoon

Blan37

SW Ohio
Had a great hunt this evening that ended with a not so great shot on an 8 pointer.

Saw about 6 does, 2 or 3 spikes, had a 6 pointer within 10 yards of my stand and then the 8 made his way in front of my bow.

Called Finelyshedded & Giles, sent a blood pic and explained the shot and the consensus seems to be that it was a fatal hit. Going back out in the morning to try to pick up the trail.

Giles is going to come help track when his hangover wears off lol

Gonna be a long night...

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Had a great hunt this evening that ended with a not so great shot on an 8 pointer.

Saw about 6 does, 2 or 3 spikes, had a 6 pointer within 10 yards of my stand and then the 8 made his way in front of my bow.

Called Finelyshedded & Giles, sent a blood pic and explained the shot and the consensus seems to be that it was a fatal hit. Going back out in the morning to try to pick up the trail.

Giles is going to come help track when his hangover wears off lol

Gonna be a long night...

Good luck Joe, thanks Dave for helping him out.... Well after the hangover that is lol...

Blan37

SW Ohio