Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Do not forget to buy your tag before you head out

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Just a little reminder. I was about to head to bed. Going over things I needed. Hmmm. . . . IF I am fortunate enough to tag a deer tomorrow, probably best that I bought the tag today rather than tomorrow. Don't want things to look suspicious.

Good luck and be safe all!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Just a little reminder. I was about to head to bed. Going over things I needed. Hmmm. . . . IF I am fortunate enough to tag a deer tomorrow, probably best that I bought the tag today rather than tomorrow. Don't want things to look suspicious.

Good luck and be safe all!

lmao.... Good catch lol

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
I don't need it either right now. I purchased then and can't find them. The shittiest part is loosing the Fed stamp if I can't find them.

Jake_C

That's funny! The older I get the more I forget....definitely could see myself doing it one of these years.
I did it a couple of years ago. Got some last minute leave approved, threw my stuff in the truck and haulled ass for Ohio. Got home late, went to sleep, got up rushed out the door to head for the woods, got the the parking lot and started unloading when I realized I hadn't bought a license or tag so I had to fly home print one out and start over.