Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

National Anthem

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
I'm watching my daughter get ready to play soccer and as they played the National Anthem I got goose bumps! Every time I hear the National Anthem I get goose bumps. God Bless America!!!!!

And fugg Colin Kaepernick, damn idiot.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I'm right there with you fellas. I get to thinking about it and a "cold chill" comes over me. I have more graditude than I can explain. May God Bless Every One Of Them/You For What You Done For Me And Mine!

I messed up my chance to serve. But given the chance if SHTF....I plan on gettin mine! And some of yours too!

loose_is_fast

McClure
My wife gets annoyed with me.... we chase dirt late models all around the tri-state area. It never fails that once the National Anthem starts there is always some bonehead I feel the need to tell them to shut up and take your hat off. She gets embarrassed of me but I don't care. Show some respect.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I still get chills as well. I stand with my left hand locked around my right wrist with my arms in front of me. That stems from my days holding a football helmet or catchers mask. To this day, I still get that feeling of excitement and pride that I got when I was an athlete.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I still get chills as well. I stand with my left hand locked around my right wrist with my arms in front of me. That stems from my days holding a football helmet or catchers mask. To this day, I still get that feeling of excitement and pride that I got when I was an athlete.
Same hear brother, I didn't hold a Catchers mask or helmet though, played basketball.

Bivobuck

Delaware
Any one who can't just stop and think God for this country can move the fugg!!!!!! Out, over paid players away. I last friends and family over the last 10 years, so the hell with the ones that protest or Country.