Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Indian Creek Gun Bash

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
If anyone is interested in a gun bash ticket for our athletic boosters here at Indian Creek let me know. We have a pretty good selection and some more should be added on to the list. Tickets are $20. If you're interested, let me know. You can PayPal me or send me a check and I'll mail your stub to ya.

You can even swing over to the event on March 25th and drink with me if ya want. Ticket price includes entry, food, and drinks.

My pay pal is mikendra@comcast.net

Thanks guys.

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Jesse and Aaron, I received your PayPal and your ticket is on it's way in today's mail. Thanks guys!

If anyone wants to purchase a ticket via check, it can be made out to the IC Athletic Boosters and sent to my house. My address is:
Mike Cottis
314 Anthony Dr.
Wintersville, Ohio 43953

Appreciate the support!

Jake_C

Jesse and Aaron, I received your PayPal and your ticket is on it's way in today's mail. Thanks guys!

If anyone wants to purchase a ticket via check, it can be made out to the IC Athletic Boosters and sent to my house. My address is:
Mike Cottis
314 Anthony Dr.
Wintersville, Ohio 43953

Appreciate the support!

You must not be far from me. I work in wintersville. Went to Edison. Just had to buy a bow or I'd get one now. Will check back next week to see if there are any left.