Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

White Knuckle Web Show

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
Yeah, I've watched lots of their productions! I love Ted Miller's calm demeanor as giants get within bow range. The guy is solid under pressure!
However, living in the state of Iowa sure makes for growing giant whitetails without a lot of hunting pressure. IMO

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Yeah, I've watched lots of their productions! I love Ted Miller's calm demeanor as giants get within bow range. The guy is solid under pressure!
However, living in the state of Iowa sure makes for growing giant whitetails without a lot of hunting pressure. IMO
Exactly, I think I've watched every episode that Ted Miller is in. I'd love to hunt with that dude!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Yeah, I've watched about every web show episode they've put out up to last year. Ted Miller is the man!

Todd gets a little theatrical on most of his hunts,IMO but he does have a decent show.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Yeah, I've watched about every web show episode they've put out up to last year. Ted Miller is the man!

Todd gets a little theatrical on most of his hunts,IMO but he does have a decent show.
I like how ol Ted is so laid back. Here comes a 160" buck and its just a normal day in the stand for Ted lol.