Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Front yard piebald

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
So I have a feeder out front where I feed my "pet" deer. Since I moved in 2 yrs ago there's been a handful of deer that come in daily. Well the other day I saw one that caught my eye. It appeared he had a white face, and some white spits on him. But he wasn't a regular here so he spooked as I came down the driveway. He came back today, and it's a really cool looking deer. If you zoom you can see the white on his face, and the white spots on his body. He's a really cool looking deer. His legs are ghostly looking too, if you compare tim to the other deer in the pics. uploadfromtaptalk1473933664919.jpguploadfromtaptalk1473933732150.jpguploadfromtaptalk1473933791568.jpg

Gern186

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NW Ohio Tundra
Are you sure he didn't just get some bleach on him as he walked by your whites on your clothes line?:smiley_chinrub:

Cool looking deer to have in your yard dude.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
thats pretty cool, ive seen a piebald doe not far from a property i can hunt, i passed an all white buck a few years ago whenthe land owner asked us not to shoot it but the doe ifair game if i get the chance at her