Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 7 - Boneheads

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Checking in. Name is Adam and Ill be hunting Huron county. Team name does not matter to me.

Best of luck this year fellas! I cant wait to get into the stand.

bonecollecter

Tuscarawas Co
My name is Ty. Team name doent matter to me either. Anyone have any good bucks on the hit list? I have a few that are going to be hard to pass if they give me a shot. Nothing real special though. Good luck and be safe.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Nothing on my radar quite yet but that is normal for my area. I hunt mostly a pass-thru area so they should start showing in the next 2-3wks as they break apart. As soon as temps dip, I hope to bag a doe for the freezer and then I will hold out on a buck until after 11/8 as I will be hunting with two guys from GA down at Southern Ohio Outdoors. Dave has some nice bucks running around down there, hoping to capitalize.

bonecollecter

Tuscarawas Co
Here are a couple of my pics.... SUNP1569.jpgIM000048.jpgSUNP0260.jpgIMG_0255.jpgIMG_0256.jpgIMG_0257.jpgIMG_0258.jpg

LonewolfNopack

The woods
Some great bucks there! Ive been doing this contest for 10 years now on various sites and the highest my team has placed is 2nd or 3rd. Id really like to win this year.

Hey guys glad to be apart of the team! Team name doesn't matter to me either. I've got some good bucks on camera but as recent years have proved putting a tag on them is a different story...I'm not bragging 'til I'm dragging!!

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
I hear ya lonewolf, never been on the winning team all these years lol. I think we have a great shot this year with all of ure track records. Chad has access to some great deer, i have seen your tenaciousness payoff in years past, Michael has put down some dandies and Ty has some great prospects hanging out! I will do my best to bag a buck, but the only guarantee from me is a doe. Meat hunter first but betweeen SOO and now a transferred NASA archery hunt from a buddy, things are starting to tip in my favor.

Looks like I wont be getting out until the evening next Saturday. Sundays temp drop looks inviting.

Last edited:

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Yeah, weekend of 11/5-11/7 with a couple customers from GA. NASA hunt is 11/19, hoping to get background & fingerprints submitted on time. Shaping up to be a nice Nov!

Pulled a couple cards today in an area close to home, cams were soaking since July...nothing to share except 2 of the 4 cams were stolen :smiley_boos:. The 2 cards I pulled only had does and a couple younger bucks. I'm planning to pull more cards on Weds. Hopefully I can tie up some loose ends and get a plan for the weekend.

Agreed Adam. We have as good of a shot as any....someone has to win it might as well be us!

PSE13

Shelby
Went and bought another camera yesterday. Plan on putting it at a spot I don't plan to hunt till a little later. Will pull the other card Saturday morning on the way in. Hopefully we can do some good this year!!