Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 6 - fuggDaveAndChad

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Nick (Alphamax)
Greg (Fluteman)
Ryan (Redtailhunter)
BigTen05
"J"

Looks like it's going to be a solid team, well except for the last guy that is lol....
Excited to start this season guys....

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Heck Yea! Checking in. Just hung a set yesterday in a spot on my main area that I've always wanted to. I'ts a tricky spot with winds and how I enter, but I'm confident either Nate or I will get a shot at a biggun

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Doe will be most likely for me as well as a shooter hasn't been seen yet, but there is a cull buck that may get a arrow if I get hard up lol

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
I'm actually not counting on that big one staying around and have a few in mind that I will kill if giving the chance. I'm tired of taking it to serious if it's as big as what I have on the wall its gonna die.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
I'm actually not counting on that big one staying around and have a few in mind that I will kill if giving the chance. I'm tired of taking it to serious if it's as big as what I have on the wall its gonna die.

Yep, some times you just gotta have fun lol

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
If any of ya come up with a name throw it out... I suck at that game so I'll let y'all figure that out...

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
That's the browns team saying lol. I was just giving you guys a hard time. A team with Greg and J are bound to get some chain yanking lol.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That's the browns team saying lol. I was just giving you guys a hard time. A team with Greg and J are bound to get some chain yanking lol.

Jake, if you have to explain it.... It's not as funny buddy lol... It's all good... Probably should start a trash talking thread lol

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Team TomFoolery it is! Haha. Hey J, the fellas that are harassing you here, are they the ones you said suck at shooting so bad that if they were shooting for shit, they wouldn't even get a whiff?