Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 10 - Silent but Deadly

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hey guys, it's FS reporting and ready to get this season rolling! Hope you all have a fun,safe and exciting season this year!

My name is Ric BTW. If you guys have time lets try and think of a team name.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Our line up so far:

10 Schu72
10 loose_is_fast
10 GoetsTalon
10 finelyshedded
10 Filler2

Hopefully we get another teammate soon.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Scott here. I primarily hunt Belmont County. I don't do much early season hunting, but come Halloween I'll be out a bunch through the end of the season. Bow, slug gun, muzzy...I love it all.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Got a feeling this is going to be a great year. Most years i start around mid october but might try some early season this year if its not to hot out. Wishing everyone a safe season and a lucky one!!!

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
Good to luck to everyone. I have the 2nd week of November off this year, so will get to hit the woods a lot more than the last couple of years, which i'm stoked about.

Schu72

Streetsboro
I'm a little ill prepared this year. I've been shooting the bow a little, but not as much as I'd like. No cameras out currently, but that should change shortly. I know one good one made it threw at my Mom's. He should be a real stud if he shows back up. My older son should be out with me a little this year. I have 2 large properties and Mom's 17 acres.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I've been running cameras all spring and summer and haven't caught a shooter or solid mature buck yet on camera! I'll just continue doing my thing till something shows up or not! Can't wait to get out with Karissa again this year! Love watching her enjoy the sights and sounds of the outdoors with me!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Anyone think of a name for our team yet? Anyone care if we don't have a name? rotflmao

As for this weekend, if I can get our clothes washed and smoked by 3 pm Sat I'll try and get in a tree. Anyone else gettin out for the opening weekend?

Schu72

Streetsboro
Definitely a quiet bunch....maybe we should go with "Silent but Deadly". :smiley_coolpeace: Don't think I'll be heading out. The kids both have sporting events on Saturday, but I do need to find some time to get out.

DJK Frank 16

Supporting Member
Hardin County
That name works for me! I won't be out this weekend, we still have a few weekends of camping/fishing on the books before I start hitting the woods. Once the camper is winterized its game on though! Best of luck if you get out this weekend Ric!

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
Yeah that name works for me as well! Don't think i'll be getting out just yet. Been doing some scouting and seen a couple that would give us some points. Once the season gets rolling it would be cool to get some ph. numbers so we can stay in touch for some I know something threads. Good luck guys!!!

loose_is_fast

McClure
Sounds good to me! I am not going to make it out this weekend. It is my last weekend off before the campground closes so we will enjoy one last weekend there before changing gears to deer hunting. That said...... if we get back on Sunday at a decent time I might sneak out for an evening hunt.