Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New guy

KYhunter

Hello all! I'm new to the forum, and while I'm not an Ohio native I love hunting new locations. I'm planning a trip to Ohio this fall and can't wait to experience it! I joined this forum in hopes of learning some new things about hunting in Ohio. I've spent my whole life hunting the mountains of eastern Ky, and I've been fairly successful. If any of you all ever get to come down this way for a hunt look me up, I'll help as much as I can!

KYhunter

I'll be coming to Miamisburg sometime this fall. Have a buddy with family there and we are gonna give it a shot. Is it normally good hunting around that area?? image.jpg My latest Ky buck lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Small world. I'm certain you know some of my family. You might even work for them. They employ quite a few people at TG Telephone and Appalacian Wireless. lol

I have family in up by Alice Lloyd, on Possum Trot, in between, and all around the surrounding counties. My dad was born in Garrett.

Small world. Is that a Knott Co buck?

KYhunter

Small world. I'm certain you know some of my family. You might even work for them. They employ quite a few people at TG Telephone and Appalacian Wireless. lol

I have family in up by Alice Lloyd, on Possum Trot, in between, and all around the surrounding counties. My dad was born in Garrett.

It's actually a mason co buck. Although knott def has some giant deer. And I actually used to work for TG! It's def a small world! What's your family's name if you don't mind me asking, I'm sure I know them lol

Small world. Is that a Knott Co buck?

Actually it's a mason co deer, but knott def has its share of giant bucks. I actually used to work for TG lol such a small world! What's your family's name if you don't mind? I'm sure I know them lol