Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Joe? The SEC, WTF?

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Figured I'd give you a little shit since they struggled pretty bad. Who knows when we will get the chance again. I do believe the SEC isn't as strong top to bottom as it used to be. Alabama however, looked like a NFL team out there. Ole Miss played great for one half, then the 2nd half played like they found out the checks from the boosters had bounced, haha. Tennessee looked liked crap but escaped. Auburn sucks. My prediction is LSU will fire Les Miles and hire former Suckeye assistant and current Houston coach Tom Herman at seasons end. You see quite a few top SEC assistants taking other jobs and getting kids that the 2nd tier SEC used to get. I don't see the conference Dominating from top to bottom like they used too

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
I'm always happy to see the SEC struggle. I still believe they're a top conference in college football. As much as I hate to say it.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
As do I. But I dont think we will be hearing the "Our bottom half of the league would dominate every other league" kinda talk any more.

Ditto, ain't that the truth!!!

Or in the bowl game after winning a home game basically cuz nearly all are played in the south the fans chanting, SEC SEC SEC.....yada yada yada

Tom Herman is the most wanted man in college football right now and might have gotten Houston playing like they're the best team in the nation right now! Don't be surprised if the play in the playoff this year and win it all! I wouldn't!

Fullbore

South Eastern Ohio
There's a lot more parity in college football these days! Look at what's happened in Texas these last couple seasons. You got TCU, Baylor, TexasA&M etc... Being the premier schools instead of Texas Universcity. Them there Texas boys aren't so quick to commit to just TU anymore.