Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Limbdriver (Love it)

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
As most of you know, I had Lung Surgery back in February at OSU, and they cut through my ribs/muscles to get into my lungs. So I haven't even thought of trying to shoot my bow. I actually thought I was going to be using the Xbow all season. After drawing my bow last month a few times I new I could do it by lowering my poundage. So, I Finally got my bow all set up with the new strings/cables, Lighter arrahs, limbdriver, and stabilizer. I had previously shot my X-force with the QAD Ultra at 70lbs. After the bowshop installed everything, I had him lower my poundage to currently at 61lbs. I shot for the first time yesterday. What a huge difference. The whole rig just felt a ton better from the draw and all the way through the shot. The major thing I noticed was that my arrows seemed quieter in flight. Im assuming that is the difference in no fletching contact with my rest. But damn, all I had to do was make a slight adjustment with my sights, as I was shooting a couple inches high at 20 yards. I shot dang good TOO. No left or right misses. Just every once in awhile I would shoot low because I was dropping at the shot. I will shoot a few dozen arrows tonight at 20 and 25 yards then probably move back starting tomorrow

Milo

Tatonka guide.
And you don't need a bow shop to work on it if and when things go bad....and I own a bowshop

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Thats awesome, dude. How the shooting going so far?

Felt great. No discomfort whatsoever. Didn't get to shoot last night with holiday stuff going on. But that first, night after the first couple arrows, I had to shoot at separate dots on the target for fear of destroying arrows. I think shooting the 61lbs instead of 70 will be so much more beneficial to me as far as getting back into the swing of things and my confidence overall

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is what I use as well Ryan. They are nice. Glad you are getting back in the saddle!