Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Anyone heading to Illinois this year????

Fletch

Supporting Member
Whos heading to Illinois this year??? I'll be in Brown and Oike Counties for archery and then bun season.....

Fletch

Supporting Member
I thought I fixed that typo.... Guess Not.... Should read Pike County and Gun Season..... LOL

Fletch

Supporting Member
Guy's no problem..... I knew you were just joking around.... It's all good.....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Who are you hunting with, fletch?

Bigslam51...... Hunting on a friends property and some props we have leased... We have an oufitters license and have a few repeat customers.. Between what my friend owns and prop we lease we have over 1500 acres in 3 counties located in The Golden Triangle... Each year we have a great time.... Eating a lot of great food and shooting some nice deer... Very great atmosphere,more along the lines of a gun club.... Looking forward to this year as we had a new 200 acre piece last year that we passed on a lot of nice deer...

Fletch

Supporting Member
One of our better buck's... Was 173 inches.... Nothing monsterous but a nice buck..... Guy was very happy... Guess I wpould be TOO as I'm looking for my first booner....

Fletch

Supporting Member
Eight point I shot.... 9 point... Again nothing monsterous but rack had some character.... Base's were 5 1/2 inches at the bases....

Last edited: