Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Biggest Buck Ive had on cam

Steelheadtracker

It isn't even deer season yet and I am already stressed out. This buck is the biggest I have got on cam in the 2 years running one. I have tons of pics of him from the past 7 days. I know it is early and it annoys some people, but I cannot help myself. Can someone give me an estimate of age and score of this deer. As I said I know it is early but id really appreciate it. thanks WGI_2420.jpgWGI_2422.jpgWGI_2421.jpgWGI_2423.jpgWGI_2424.jpgWGI_2429.jpgWGI_2430.jpgWGI_2433.jpg

Buckmaster

Portage
I'll guess 5 years old and 176".

This one scored the same and is very similar.

Attachments

• Anna and Brendan Shed Photo.jpg
    Anna and Brendan Shed Photo.jpg
    166.9 KB · Views: 139

Steelheadtracker

I was going into this season thinking I am going to try to shoot some meat for the freezer and be done early to allow more time for steelhead fishing. That is out the window now!

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
That's a dandy of a buck!!! He'll lose some when velvet strips but I still think he's around 170 gross as a typical 5x5. That's not counting any junk inches either!!! His impressive mass will carry him on score and thru any rut fights! :smiley_coolpeace:

Hope he sticks around for you this season but just know there's others out there that know about him TOO! There always is.

Oh, I believe he's at least 5 as well.

Steelheadtracker

Thanks finelyshedded. Only 3 people hunt the neighboring property and pretty sure just for gun, but i worry about poachers. The neighboring property had problems with tresspassers hunting when I talked to the people that hunt it. Someone even stole his young sons deer blind.

Steelheadtracker

WGI_2698.jpgWGI_2696.jpgthanks guys. I need to ask. the owner has been in good standing with my in laws for years. She is in her 90's and I just feel worried I would scare her or something. Just noticed this guy also, what do you guys think about him?