Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ozark Trail Tumbler (Yeti knock-off)

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I'm must say, I was skeptical of these, even after I heard guys say good things about them at the Mingo outing. I broke down and bought a 30 oz Ozark Trail tumbler from wally world today, 9 bucks. Figured it'd be a good "truck cup." It far exceeded my expectations today. I was on the road all afternoon... I put about 7 or 8 ice cubes in it and filled it up with tea at 2:40 pm. I just got home, 9:52 pm, and took my last swig of tea from it... this outstanding piece of Chinese craftsmanship still has fuggin ice in it! I'm blown away by this.

uploadfromtaptalk1470621326693.jpg

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
The wife just bought me one the other day. I'm impressed with it, so much that I quit using my Camo coffee mug that I've been using for the last 5 years Lol.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Got one for the wife before we went to SC and she loves it, kids got me the yeti for Father's Day and it's nice, a little more better then the ozark but for the price difference you can't beat the ozark....

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
I seen a comparison of the 3 different brands. The Ozark Trail held it's ground with the Yeti and RTIC. So considering the price difference, I would say the Ozark Trail is the better tumbler.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I seen a comparison of the 3 different brands. The Ozark Trail held it's ground with the Yeti and RTIC. So considering the price difference, I would say the Ozark Trail is the better tumbler.
I saw a video where a guy tested the Ozark trail and the yeti. They both look exactly the same. He put 10 ice cubes in each one. 24 hours later there was the same amount of ice and water in each one, save yourself $30 and get the Ozark trail. Unless you think you have to be the cool kid and buy a yeti.