Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Leather belt for CCW

Wmiller07

Just an FYI for those of you that carry. I have been carrying for awhile and I just had a normal leather belt. It had been on my list to get a good belt for awhile but you know how things get pushed off. Well I was on vacation and saw a leather shop so I figured I would go in and look around to see what they had. I asked the lady where their really thick belts were and she showed me. I found an Amish made belt made from a single piece of saddle leather and its a good 1/4" thick. What a difference between the two belts. My gun feels a pound lighter and I'm not constantly hitching up my pants. I highly recommend a good belt if you carry, especially IWB.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
For sure. I prefer the Wilderness Tactical (not leather). For a leather belt I like the ones with plastic piece between two leather pieces. Makes it rigid and lite.

GoetsTalon

Supporting Member
Walbridge oh
A good belt is a must for carry. I have a couple Beltman bullhide belts that are awesome. I also have a 5.11 trainers belt that I got for fathers day that I'm really liking also.