Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE Ozonics HR-200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Whats a scent smoker?

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Guess i should of ask why are you getting rid of it and how did you think it worked?
Hunting show commercials say it is the best thing ever.
Not getting that kind of feedback from guys i know.Just curious on how it worked for you.

Just 1 More

Where are you located?

I'm n New Philly

Guess i should of ask why are you getting rid of it and how did you think it worked?
Hunting show commercials say it is the best thing ever.
Not getting that kind of feedback from guys i know.Just curious on how it worked for you.

I believe in it.. As do all the guys I hunt with here and in Kansas. I have had many encounters, as we all have, and I believe the Ozonics unit has helped increase my opportunities. I don't expect everyone to believe the effectiveness of this and I have no proof other than my own experiences. And the reason i'm selling it is because I upgraded to the new HR-300 unit

Last edited:

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I'm n New Philly

I believe in it.. As do all the guys I hunt with here and in Kansas. I have had many encounters, as we all have, and I believe the Ozonics unit has helped increase my opportunities. I don't expect everyone to believe the effectiveness of this and I have no proof other than my own experiences. And the reason i'm selling it is because I upgraded to the new HR-300 unit
Hell your only 20 mins from me

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
I'm n Wooster...Lemme know what sort of deal you'll work for me. I was gonna buy a brand new one but just may buy your used one....

Status
Not open for further replies.