Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I normally don't do this..

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

Here ya go, fixed it for ya.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
image.jpg. Oh snap that's not it... Cause you can't do this with that :smiley_crocodile:

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I don't even know you any more. Gold Tips and a Hoyt. You wearing a visor these days too?!? lmao

Never stopped!! Jbrown, that's called old eyes... My eyesight had been a mess for a couple years. That's at 25 yards after about 10 minutes of tuning. I was happy for the 10th arrow show out of the bow beside paper tuning. There is a little work but I can get to that after bit. Even at this stage it's 10x better than any bow that walks out of a cabelas store

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I don't even know you any more. Gold Tips and a Hoyt. You wearing a visor these days too?!? lmao
Hahahhahahaaa so damn funny!
Never stopped!! Jbrown, that's called old eyes... My eyesight had been a mess for a couple years. That's at 25 yards after about 10 minutes of tuning. I was happy for the 10th arrow show out of the bow beside paper tuning. There is a little work but I can get to that after bit. Even at this stage it's 10x better than any bow that walks out of a cabelas store
Yea that ain't bad at all brother. Light-years ahead of what would come out of most other "bow shops."

I shoot a lot of brands before buying a new bow and always end up buying a hoyt. The new bowtechs are nice too. If you blind folded me and put a bowtech prodigy in my hands beside the grip I'd tell you it was a spyder turbo. The draw cycle is that similar. I really like the dual yokes the bowtech have for tuning. I wish hoyt would change to that.

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I shoot a lot of brands before buying a new bow and always end up buying a hoyt. The new bowtechs are nice too. If you blind folded me and put a bowtech prodigy in my hands beside the grip I'd tell you it was a spyder turbo. The draw cycle is that similar. I really like the dual yokes the bowtech have for tuning. I wish hoyt would change to that.
They can't do that because of patents... I like my bow finish to stay on my bow :)