Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Glock 42

Wmiller07

Do you think I could ankle carry it? I know it's not ideal when standing but I sit at work all day and I've read it's a good spot to carry while sitting.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Very nice gun but like Beener said, a bit too big for pocket carry. That's why I went with a Kahr CW380 instead.

Coincidentally I was talking with a friend yesterday about the G42 and he said when he was testing one out it was a jam-factory. Could have just needed a good break in period but I thought it was odd.

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That's weird, they aren't supposed to have a break in period. How do you like the kahr?
Love it. I can carry it in gym shorts with a sticky holster. And it shoots surprisingly well for how small it is. I consistently shoot sub-baseball sized groups at 7 yards with it.

OhioHunter88

Perry County
Love my g42 I've carried it everyday since they have came out. I carry IWB.. I try to take it down and clean at least once a week because it see lots of abuse. I run a body/automotive shop so it gets caked with dust, over spray, sand from sandblasting..just about everything you can imagine that isn't good for a gun but it still functions every time.