Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

FOR SALE 2010 John Deere LA115 hydrostatic lawn tractor, 19.5hp, 174hrs, no deck, $500obo

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Great condition 2010 John Deere LA115 hydrostatic lawn tractor, no deck, 174.3hrs. Briggs & Stratton 19.5hp.

In am the original owner and I am selling to make room. I hit a stump with the 42" deck and destroyed it this spring so I bought a new mower. Only thing wrong with this tractor is a tear in the seat. Tires in great condition, no plugs, hold air all winter. Tractor has never had an issue starting or running strong. I completed all maint. and have records.

The 42" deck is available but one blade, spindle, spindle mounting holes and one frame mount are destroyed.

mower 1.jpg
mower 2.jpg
mower 3.jpg
mower 4.jpg
mower 5.jpg

Buckmaster

Portage
Looks like something the Town Drunk needs to drive to the local bar. (Might want to market it there)

My neighbor would love this until although he drank his $500 bill away and his Mother has recently cut him off of his allowance. :smiley_adfundum: He drives his mower everywhere as walking is too much effort.

(Nice unit despite the deck)

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Would like to keep it as a project with the little guys but theres no room. Too loud to modify to use at BG, already listen to enough of them.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Bring it with you to Mingo County, Ric might give it a whirl. Couldn't be any more dangerous than his last ride out there.

Bigcountry40

literally just ordered a new solenoid for my 118 like 5 minutes ago, good tractor it should sell on craigslist quick.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Nope, tractor still for sale. $400 for a TOO brother. Turned down a $350 cash offer. I will keep it for my boys as a wrenching project for less than $400.