Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

France Again...

Wmiller07

We need to wipe those goat fuckers off the map.

Not sure it's possible but I think we should give it a shot. I saw last week that Obama sent in 156 troops to Iraq. What in the hell are 156 extra troops going to do? We need a massive force to go in after the bombs land and clean up the rest of the trash. Either go in balls out or don't go.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Frenchies are like button bucks. Pretty much the pansies of the world. Not saying it is right. Nobody deserves this. But. . .I been drinking.

Screw these Taliban/Al Queda/ISIS/whatever we call them in 3 months. They need to be stopped. This is ridiculous.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Not sure it's possible but I think we should give it a shot. I saw last week that Obama sent in 156 troops to Iraq. What in the hell are 156 extra troops going to do? We need a massive force to go in after the bombs land and clean up the rest of the trash. Either go in balls out or don't go.

You'd be surprised what that number of special forces can accomplish....

Blan37

SW Ohio
This was posted on a concelaed carry forum. Reposting here - so true:

International Terror Attack Emergency Response Plan:
1. Tearful cartoons
2. Flag of affected country overlaid on Facebook profile picture
3 Crying on TV
4. Light up some buildings
5. Wait for next terror attack
6. Repeat

Huckleberry Finn

No, you read that wrong. He's sending MORE troops. When he leaves, there will be 8000 there. A legacy of lies.

Ps, Gitmo will be open too.

I used to have a list of all the stuff the oda teams (a force around 150) destroyed in summer 2015 in Iraq. It was some thing like 25 m1 Abrams, 250 humvees, 1000 cars and trucks, 40 dogs, and all 15 planes we left them. Those 156 ODA guys and a few CCT's can do a lot of work. I think we will have 8000 some people there by 2017. We just reopened balad field that place was a ghost town in june.

at1010

*Supporting Member*
You'd be surprised what that number of special forces can accomplish....

wasn't it a sergeant in the Marine Corps on CNN last year, they asked him how many soldiers he would need to take over Iraq, he's response "30 Marines can take over the entire area, we need to take the chains of and let Marines do what Marines do"

I believe it has got to that time, we need to take the chains off these boys, and let them go to work. Stack em like firewood.

I am a bit nervous, a buddy of mine is a Green Beret (pretty badass I know), he got shipped out couple weeks ago. Praying for him.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I used to have a list of all the stuff the oda teams (a force around 150) destroyed in summer 2015 in Iraq. It was some thing like 25 m1 Abrams, 250 humvees, 1000 cars and trucks, 40 dogs, and all 15 planes we left them. Those 156 ODA guys and a few CCT's can do a lot of work. I think we will have 8000 some people there by 2017. We just reopened balad field that place was a ghost town in june.

I was in Balad in early 03'. Started out sleeping on the bed of our trailers. Ended up in large tents. Referred to as tent city. I spent Thanksgiving and Xmas of 03 there. When I deployed again on 05'-06' it was a totally different place. However I was transient (Gun Truck Gunner Convoy Support)when I was there that time, but I did end up being in Balad for Tgiving and Xmas again in 05'. Hard to imagine it as a ghost town after what it was when I was there last. While I was in Iraq in 05-06 we would stop over night at LSA Anaconda (Balad) and we would sleep in the "Chicken Coops" right behind the air strip. All you could hear all night was the fighter jets taking off. Pretty impressive sight. I don't miss it but I do if that makes sense.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Makes sense to me. Several podcasts lately have had former and current military on there. They all say being in combat was the best time of their life. Even as a civilian, this makes sense to me.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
What's surprising, yet not really surprising at all, is the lack of media coverage and social media chatter. All because a truck was used and not a gun. If this were an act of a shooter killing the same amount of people it would be all over the tv 24/7. Last night's news and again this morning it has been relatively calm.

Diane

*Supporting Member*
Newark
What's surprising, yet not really surprising at all, is the lack of media coverage and social media chatter. All because a truck was used and not a gun. If this were an act of a shooter killing the same amount of people it would be all over the tv 24/7. Last night's news and again this morning it has been relatively calm.

Sad, but true.